THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 3, 2009

Paper Moon

When one types the words “Paper Moon” into Google the results range from a wholesale retail distribution company, a film that involves an orphaned daughter of a prostitute, a gaming blog and an anime cartoon. Thankfully the Paper Moon that I am talking about has nothing to do with a wholesale anime hooker.

This Paper Moon is a band that hails from Wollongong (and occasionally Marrickville) who play what could be described as a fusion of Ryan Adams, You Am I and Neil Young along with some originality and one hell of a voice. I have witnessed them play a few times now and I think they are more than plug worthy, so you should give them a few moments of your time. They are playing at the Annandale this Wednesday, and hey, no one needs another reason to go there, it’s the Annandale, I want to live there.

They have a few other gigs coming up too:
www.myspace.com/itsonlyapapermoon

0 comments: