THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 10, 2009

the red rattler

Marrickville is awesome.
Not only can you get the cheapest food, tastiest food, cheapest clothes (best op shops around) and best Asian grocers around. You can also find the Red Rattler, an absolutely fantastic venue. Unfortunately I have not been there of late, however, I do intend on going back there as soon as I can. The Red Rattler is a beautiful fusion of a classy theater-esqu atmosphere and a warehouse, plus, they have crochet blankets if you get cold!

These are a few snaps from last time I was there which was all too long ago:


even the door knobs are classy!




We saw nHOMEa play at the venue
http://www.myspace.com/nhomea
I recommend checking them out



Lounges like this with bands and an optional crochet blanket? I'm in heaven

They have a bunch of great stuff going on ALL THE TIME so hurry up and get yourselves there!
Here is a link to what great events are coming up.
http://redrattler.org/sydney/whats+on

0 comments: