THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oh haaaaaai.


I am actually alive. just so happens that work, uni end of semester assignments and most specifically my immune systems lack of actual working ability have evaporated my life as of late. If my brain can function through all this congestion i will post something cool. but fuck, im on holidays as of tomorrow. I should be drinking champagne from a pink sugar flute and eating like, don't know, halluomi or fairy floss or something. Now that i think about it i might blow uni off tomorrow and watch land before time in a pink nightgown like an oversized five year old. maybe ill even buy an ice cream or complain about not wearing matching underpanties with my best friend.
note: above picture of girl is awesome. where do i find polish of this hue? kit? also. nude lipstick. fuck off, im doing it.
other note: that cat is wearing a hello kitty suit. do i really have to say any more than: weapon.
knighttcat, plastic bamboo

0 comments: