THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Foal

Australia has never been lucky when it comes to having bands from over seas tour, and this years Big Day Out is one very good example of this (apart from the horrors, who STILL haven’t announced sideshows). Tomorrow night we have a small… ok VERY small consolation, but hey, beggars can’t be choosers. At the once brilliant, now predominantly disgusting Candy’s Apartment we have keyboardist Edwin Congreaves of Foals DJing. I was very VERY far down the grape vine when I herd the news, thus the news was some what distorted which resulted in me thinking the FOALS WERE PLAYING GIGS IN AUSTRALIA. But of course I realized that this was not so, and I realized that my excitement was entirely unwarranted, because I'm in Australia, no one comes to Australia. (Except Pavement !)



Anyway
• Friday the 13th November
• Candy’s
• A foal
• Many drunks
• Which sounds fine by me.

0 comments: