THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mess.Hall.


It was about five years ago I first saw the Mess Hall live. I was a screaming fourteen year old doing some terrible terrible dancing in between being utterly blown away by the performance… and screaming some more. The set ended with my friend and I in a tug of war battle over one of their drumsticks. And I mean a real tug of war, two on two, sweaty kids fighting it out to the death on a grimy dance floor. It was a close call, neither side willing to give an inch. Well that was until I herd a yelp and the words ‘SHE FUCKING BIT ME SHE FUCKING BIT MY HAND’. The boys let go of the stick, and my friend and I were triumphant. I still have the drumstick. And I still have that friend who got me the drumstick by getting her Mike Tyson on. Yet as entertaining as that memory is, lets hope that my nineteen year old self won’t end up in a fight to the death at the Annandale this Wednesday.

This Wednesday the 25th of November The Mess Hall will be playing and the Annandale FOR FREE. Yes all you uni students out there (uni students who have finished their exams- no excuses) it is free and it is awesome and it is the Annandale’s gift to you, so be there! We have to make the most of these venues so they don’t close like the beloved Hopetoun!

Doors open at 7pm

0 comments: