THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 27, 2009

Marrrickville Pork Roll

Anyone who knows me will know I love Vietnamese salad rolls. Through out my time living in the Inner West I have become somewhat a connaisseur of this delicious and tastey snacks, whether it be Broadway, Enmore, Ashfield or Newtown (I've tried them all) I can safely say that by far the best is 'Marrickville Porkroll'- dont be fooled by the sign, they serve not only pork rolls but chicken, tuna, bbq pork, meatball and my personal favourite, the humble salad roll. I honestly dont know how they make them so delicious, i was never a salad sandwhich person, maybe its the fresh corriader, soy sauce, chilli and a few other mysterious sauces that they add to it to make it so damn tastey. Oh and did I mention that they are only $2.50!...
100% WIN

You can find this hole in the wall store on the corner of Illawarra Road and Marrickville Road.


It is not unusual to see a line of six or so people winding out of the shop.


omnomnom

0 comments: