THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 25, 2009

francophile.






I am kinda one of them. A francophile: A person who has a strong interest in, or admiration for, French culture. Alas, I am a cliche. I wear a wee gold eiffel tower about my neck, amelie is one of my favourite movies, I am a valentine fillol cordier feind and am going to there to study for one year in 2012. Anyway, whenever I am in Melbourne (which seems to be almost exactly every six months) I go to mag nation, possibly one of the most amazing establishments ever and buy JALOUSE magazine.

no, I cannot read french. that part of my degree doesnt start till next year. but at least I know I have plenty to practice on when that time comes, yes? oh and I also have a soft spot for Mary Kate. Fuck off, I like her.
tfs

0 comments: